Lecturing and Public Engagement
Bettina is a trainer and consultant, specialising in working with mental health and education professionals. She lectures at UCL to post-graduate and doctoral students and has been commissioned to develop courses for professionals. Her areas of expertise are neuroscience, behaviour management, mental health, the teenage brain and neurodiversity.
- The Incredible Teenage Brain: A Guide for Teachers in Secondary Education
- Should you Stress About Stress: how to help young people manage stress and develop resilience
- Neurodiversity in the classroom
- Autism in the Teenage Years
- Diet adherence in teens with severe neurometabolic conditions
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A guide for teachers and parents.
Through training, workshops and working with higher management including senior leadership teams, Bettina aims to bring about meaningful change within organisations.